Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


Here are some pictures of our little leprechaun. We hope everyone has a very Happy Saint Patrick's Day and spends the day with friends and family!
We're putting together a care package to send to Terra, who knew sending a package could be so complicated?! My first question, of course, was what's the address for the orphanage? Once I figured that out, I realized that I should probably send it to someone specific, I'm thinking Terra might not be able to receive packages, so I'll have to find the name of someone I can send it to. Then I realized, do I address the package in English, Chinese or both? If I address it in English, will the Chinese postal system know where to deliver it? If I address it in Chinese, will the US postal system know where to send it? I'm probably putting way too much thought into all of this. Once I figure all this out, we'll head to the post office. Then, I'll just hope that the package gets there before we do! :)


No comments: